Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year! Welcome 2013! ^___^


To welcome the new year, I accomplished all the chores I needed to do :) Which means clean my room, do a bit of laundry...and mostly, declutter. Remove excess items that are no longer needed. Decluttering, I believe, is an essential part of life. I mean this in the most general sense. Declutter not only the excess material things just lying around the house causing us stress everytime we see the mess that it causes...but also decluttering ourselves from things at the back of our minds that worry us needlessly. These are the things that we cannot change no matter what, and in order to move to a new chapter, we need to free ourselves from. This is essential so that we can see the way forward clearer...only by clearing up our muddled environment and thoughts. We learn to let go in order to see what is really important...what is simple...what truly matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment