Sunday 21 October 2012

Sunday morning. The best time of the week.

Weekends are always the best days of the week.

Sunday mornings in particular.

Nothing beats the absence of traffic noise in the morning, so much so that you can actually hear yourself think and have time to enjoy the little things. I can enjoy listening to random everyday things (right now the whirring of the fan relaxes me as I type this). It is actually lulling me to sleep.

Breakfast is the meal of the day that I skip the most during weekdays but would love every minute of if I had the time to enjoy it. To truly relish my weekend, my boyfriend and I had breakfast at a nearby pastry place very reminiscent of a cozy bed and breakfast. I had some bacon and eggs and we had some biscuits with homemade strawberry jam and butter. The warm biscuits blended with the sweetness so very well in my mouth. I don't think I shall ever forget that sensation.







We dropped by a bookstore afterwards to look around. I love little adventures. Randomness is always welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment