Sunday 21 October 2012

Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #04

Good afternoon, folks!

Last night, I decided to purchase a tinted lip gloss that has decidedly enough tint to look natural and at the same time give colour to my pale face. I decided to head over to Tony Moly because I've tried some of their products before which I liked.

This was the first one to catch my eye as I looked at the shelf of lippies. It's called Petite Bunny Gloss Bar and comes in a kawaii package ...very cute indeed! But if that isn't enough, it actually works well too! It has enough tint to give full coverage on my lips.






My lips are usually chapped too but this moisturizes pretty well. I would also say that it seems to have lasting power. Pretty good deal for an inexpensive price. This retails at approx. $5.95 here. Not bad!


My rating: 5/5 stars. 
Pros: Good pigmented color, inexpensive, cute packaging, moisturizing, what more can you ask for! :) 
Cons: Can't really think of any!

No comments:

Post a Comment