Sunday 30 December 2012

My MUJI Haul!




Okay, it's almost 2013 and it's best to start the new year right ^___^

I've recently discovered MUJI (after months of ignoring the store because I didn't find anything interesting to buy) because I bought some acrylic containers. I found their products to be of high quality and possessing elegance in simplicity. Call it a zen type thing.

One thing led to another and I visited their other branch. I was seduced by their Zakuro and Cherry liquid body soap...the scent was subtle but divine. I bought the "hand loofah" to go with it. The soap (despite looking runny) suds well and I love the way my skin felt after bathing. It rinses easily too. I love everything about this soap.



Today, I visited MUJI's new branch near my place and I'm glad I did!

Here are some of the items that I bought (I spent a little over $100, but I believe it was money well spent).



So far, I have tried the Cleansing Milk. This seems to have worked wonders on my skin. My pores looked instantly minimized and refreshed.

The Light Toning Water (for stressed skin) also works well. This is the second step after cleansing and I used Muji's large organic cotton pads to soak up my face with this liquid. I liked its mild scent.

Last step was the Moisture Milk. I applied it all over my face in small dots then spread it across my skin. This is something which I think should be applied only on the dry parts of my face (cheeks, chin) since my T-zone tends to get shiny. Overall, also mildly scented and easily absorbed.

My face felt refreshed after this cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine. :)




Some other stuff that I got which are worthwhile mentioning...


A facial massager...I suppose this can massage your cheeks and jowls. I think this will help improve blood circulation.



2-way brow pencil with powder and brush. Works pretty well and gives your brows a natural boost. 
Moisturizing lipstick...I have chapped lips and this glided on smooth. Love the natural colour too. 



After all the shopping I did this Christmas, I decided that my feet needs some pampering! Here's some Shea Butter Foot Cream with a lovely thick texture for my feet. :) 


Happy Holidays, everyone! Share your Muji experiences as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment