Monday 10 September 2012

Monday morning

Sunday went mostly as planned but there were some compromises. Although mostly I didn't want to, I spent more for transportation than I would have wanted and incurred extra expenses. It did make me feel better to stay longer although I feel that it probably wasn't altogether necessary.

Anyway, we had a great time watching movies...You Again with Kristin Bell, Jamie Lee Curtis and Sigourney Weaver was surprisingly hilarious! So was Bridesmaids...it started off a bit slow but it was likewise funny in its own dry-humour kind of way.

To cap off the night, we watch Sherlock Holmes and was the reason I extended my stay. Next time, I'll keep it to two movies tops.

I got an email from my best friend which I read this morning so that brightened the start of my week :) So happy to hear she is doing fine. I'll post more later. Going to have breakfast first.

No comments:

Post a Comment