Sunday 16 September 2012

Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser Review


So I bought this today at Watson's, partly on impulse. I was looking for a decent facial cleanser that could clean my face well especially on weekdays when I wear makeup. I was choosing from Cetaphil, Celeteque and a few other brands but I chose this one because of the 'deep clean' promise to clean my pores and that it could 'improve my complexion.'

I have combination skin...oily on the T-zone and dry on the cheeks. I usually apply toner (Etude House's Moistfull Toner) to balance the dryness. I skip the moisturizer on most nights because I feel that it isn't easily absorbed by my face. I use Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair under my eyes at night hopefully to prevent wrinkles.

I tried this when I came home. It doesn't lather at all so if you are used to products that lather to get that 'deep clean' feel, this doesn't work that way. I focused on working it up in my T-zone since my nose tends to get pretty oily with some occasional whiteheads. Looking at the mirror, my face looks cleansed.

I am hoping that over time, this will not dry my skin nor break me out. I've had some experience with Mario Badescu Seaweed Cleansing Soap and after a few days, it broke me out like crazy. I still regret spending a lot of money for that product.

I will update this review in a few days. Hopefully, with a positive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment